If you drive a plug-in electric vehicle that is registered in Midstate Electric Cooperative service territory, we would like to hear from you!
As electric vehicle adoption increases, MEC needs to plan for system reliability and design programs that benefit our membership. By taking the time to fill out a short questionnaire, you will help your co-op better understand EV usage by our members – and you’ll earn a $100 incentive!
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Midstate Electric member
- Own or lease a new or used:
- Plug-in battery electric vehicle with a minimum 2 kWh on-board battery, or
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle with a minimum 2 kWh on-board battery
- Have your eligible vehicle registered at a service address with an active Midstate Electric service.
- Complete the online form. Midstate members are eligible to receive one registration incentive per vehicle. A new form must be completed if a member has multiple eligible electric vehicles.
- Submit proof of your active Oregon DMV registration document for verification. (scan document or a clear and legible photo image will do)
After verifying your information, you will receive your $100 incentive!